You're SO sweet!
Thank you for making National Cupcake Day the sweetest day of the year for animals in need! By participating and raising funds, you are ensuring more animals receive the care they need to find their own forever homes.
North Bay and District Humane Society
The North Bay and District Humane Society is a proud participant in National Cupcake Day 2020. With your help, we can raise $10,000 to support local animal welfare, education and adoption programs simply by buying a cupcake or two for friends and family alike!
This year, we are happy to announce four community partners, each offering unique and delicious treats!
- The Body Shop (Northgate Shopping Centre, 1500 Fisher Street)
- In-Store Sale: Friday, February 21, 2020
- Parker’s Your Independent Grocer (1 Laurentian Avenue, North Bay)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Orchards Fresh Food Market (2621 Trout Lake Road, North Bay)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Chez Jean-Marc Bakery (48 Front Street, Sturgeon Falls)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Pre-orders can be made online right now at nbdhs.ca/cupcakes.
Have questions? Want to get involved? Write to Brett Greene, Manager of Fundraising, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-474-1251!
Event Coordinator Name: Brett Greene
Event Coordinator Phone: 705-474-1251
Event Coordinator Email: email@example.com